Pathways Program Scholarship Award
Cape Cod Community College is pleased to announce the Pathways Program Scholarship. One $4000 scholarship per participating high school will be awarded ($1000 per semester for up to four semesters).
The 2020 Pathways Program Scholarship application can be completed and submitted securely using the form below. All participating Pathways students are eligible to apply.
In order to be eligible for the 2020 Pathways Program Scholarship, students must first:
- Complete the 4Cs Online Application (deadline March 1, 2020)
- Apply and be accepted to Cape Cod Community College
- Complete the FAFSA and exhibit some financial need
- Participate in the On-the-Spot Interview at your high school
- Plan to enroll in a degree or certificate program at Cape Cod Community College
- Submit the scholarship application by May 1, 2020
Once awarded, the scholarship is applied directly to the student’s account; $1000 for each semester beginning in Fall 2020 as long as the recipient enrolls at least half-time (6 credits per semester). These funds cannot be deferred for later use. Recipients must enroll at 4Cs beginning in Fall 2020 and attend consecutive semesters.
Scholarship applications are due no later than Friday, May 1, 2020.