Advantage Program Staff
Advantage Advisors help students:
- Obtain general information about college resources, skills assessment, courses of study and registration procedures.
- Understand information on degree requirements at 4C's and other colleges or universities.
- Develop an educational plan.
- Access and understand transfer information.
- Make decisions about educational and career goals.
- Select appropriate classes based on skills assessment and individual goals.
- A shared responsibility between the student and advisor.
- Provided by professional advisors.
- An on-going process in which a student meets with an advisor during the semester to discuss career and academic goals.
- An opportunity for the student to discuss issues and concerns, and to receive information and support.
|Advantage (TRiO SSS) Program|
|Location||Wilkens South 221|