Internships and Co-Op Experiences
Turn your education into real-life experience with the help of the Internships and Co-op Office at 4Cs. We're here to help you identify the best internship or cooperative education experience for you, then work with you to turn it into a life changing experience. We'll help you every step of the way, from prepping your resume to aligning your experience for college credit.
- Click here to join HANDSHAKE, the 4Cs Internship/Job Posting site
- Contact the Career Development Counselor for general internship information, to identify host site options and prepare application materials, including a resume and cover letter.
- Contact the Internship/Co-Op faculty coordinator to discuss course pre-requisites, eligibility, and course requirements. Please note: internships/co-ops are credit courses and, as such, always have tuition and fees attached.
- Complete the following forms for the internship program including forms from faculty coordinators:
Off-Campus Learning Experience Agreement
Acknowledgement of Risk and Consent Form
5. Complete the requirements for the internship and meet regularly with your internship site supervisor and the Internship/Co-Op faculty coordinator
EMPLOYERS: To post Jobs, Internships/Co-ops, and Career Events click here.