Coronavirus: Need to Know
All classes and students services will be delivered remotely with no on-campus activity for the remainder of the Spring 2020 semester, including Quick Term II.
All 4Cs locations, including The Hyannis Center, Funeral Service at Bridgewater State University, and the AMT program at Plymouth Municipal Airport, will be moving to remote learning.
On-campus services will continue to be unavailable, including computer labs and access to the Wilkens Library. If you do not have access to a computer or internet at home, we strongly encourage you to contact your faculty member(s) to make arrangements for coursework.
We also once again implore you to explore other means of getting connected, including the “Internet Essentials” program from Comcast, which is currently providing two free months of internet service to those who qualify.
Other services on campus that are effected include:
- Dental Hygiene Clinic (closed for the semester)
- Tilden Arts Center (previously scheduled events are currently suspended)
- The Children’s College (closed)
- Academy for Lifelong Learning (closed for the semester)
- Family Pantry of Cape Cod (Closed for the semester. The Family Pantry’s main location in Harwich remains open.)
- College Bookstore (closed for the semester)
- Cape Cod Café (closed for the semester)
Please remember to check your College email frequently. Your 4Cs email is the primary way we will be in touch with you during this time. Check it often and use it to communicate with your faculty members, or to reach out to College departments.
Please also note that our IT Help Desk will maintain their normal hours and will be available via email and phone:
The weeks ahead will challenge us but we are here for you.
President, Cape Cod Community College