Title: Adjunct Faculty
Department: Aviation Technology
Office: Plymouth Airport
Nicholas Daras has over 40 years of experience as a certified F.A.A. Airframe /Power plant technician. While working with two legacy airlines, along with experience in the business aviation field, he achieved the position of R.I.I. Inspector and Lead Technician.
- Granted EASA and ETOPS authority on wide body and business aircraft.
- Run/Taxi qualified on light single, and heavy multi engine aircraft.
- Familiarization Schools
- Airbus: 320 family and 330
- ATR: 42
- Boeing 727, 737 NG/MAX, 757,767
- Bombardier: 604, 605, 300, 350
- Cessna: C208
- De Havilland: Twin Otter, Dash 7
- McDonnell: DC-9 family