The Family Pantry of Cape Cod
The Family Pantry of Cape Cod at 4Cs provides non-perishable food to students, staff, faculty, and families of The Children's College of Cape Cod Community College in a non-judgmental and supportive environment.
How It Works
- Come in during our operational ours (see below) and meet one of our friendly volunteers! You will not be allowed in the building due to the Covid-19 virus. This is in keeping with social distancing guidelines and our desire to keep clients, staff and volunteers safe.
- Use parking lot 12 and head towards the door facing the rear parking lot of the Life Fitness Center building, adjacent to the Day Care Center and tennis courts. Clients MUST wear a mask to receive food.
- A volunteer will greet client and provide a shopping list, and a new client registration form if needed.
- Client will STEP AWAY FROM DOOR to complete the form(s). There will be a table outside the door for client use. Client completes shopping list (and registration form if applicable) with all information completed and returns it to volunteer.. a. Volunteers will look up client ID number if they don’t have it or don't remember. b. Clients will receive one (1) large bag of food. The shopping list includes all foods that are available; please remember you should select only the foods that will fit into one large shopping bag. Clients will not receive everything on list.
- Clients remain outside of the building. Please do not congregate at entrance and maintain 6’ social distancing at all times.
- New clients will receive their new Pantry ID card stapled to their completed order.
- Client’s name will be called when their order is completed and brought to the entrance area where greeted.
- Clients are welcome to access the Pantry once a week
Other Things to Note
- Only the items listed are available.
- Please be patient, we know this is a new process but it ensures the safety of everyone.
- You must have a face mask on when you approach the door. Bandanas and gators are not acceptable. If you need a mask the volunteer who greets you will provide one. It must cover your nose and your chin. No exceptions!
Hours and Location
|Family Pantry of Cape Cod Community College|
||Life Fitness Center, Lower Level, room PE G13
*Note: We are closed during inclement weather, holidays, and for January winter break. We are also closed during the summer months.