After you’ve received your acceptance letter, you’ll schedule your placement test.
All new students at 4Cs are required to take placement tests in Math and English that help place you in the right classes to start. The Student Readiness Office can help you schedule your test and prepare you for success.
If you have trouble completing or accessing this form please call the Student Readiness Office at 774-330-4543 to make an appointment.
4Cs is committed to providing digital applications/services that are accessible to all. If you have difficulty accessing content related to this College service, please contact the O'Neill Center for Student Access and Support at 774-330-4337 or email email@example.com.
Schedule your appointment. Use the 6-digit ID number in your acceptance letter to get started.
- Prepare before you take the test! See: Accuplacer Prep Sites, a listing of helpful online resources, tutorial sites, student guides, and a free web-based study app.
- The day of the test, you will be asked to bring a pencil with an eraser and a photo ID.
- Prepare for the tests to take between 2–3 hours to complete.
- You cannot “fail” either placement test, and you are allowed one re-test opportunity every semester.
- Food and drink are prohibited in the Testing Center…so come with a full stomach!