Main Content

Prior College Student/Transfer

Interested in transferring from another college or university into 4Cs?

We're here to help make it a seamless process!Here's a step-by-step guide to take you from your current college all the way to being an enrolled student at 4Cs.

1 Apply to 4Cs

The first step is to fill out our free Application. Complete this and you'll be automatically accepted to 4Cs.

2 Apply for the Financial Aid

Applying for Financial Aid through the FAFSA. Every year billions of dollars of unused federal financial aid are left unspent. Apply even if you've applied before or if you don't think you'd be eligible! It's quick and we're here to help you if you need support.

If you have questions, reach out to our Financial Aid Office:

3 Request Your Official College/University Transcripts

Contact your previous college or university and request to have your transcript sent directly to the Cape Cod Community College Admissions Office. Official transcripts must come directly from the other institution and cannot be accepted by students unless they are in an official sealed envelope. Electronic transcripts can be sent to: Physical transcripts can be sent to:

Cape Cod Community College
Admissions Office
2240 Iyannough Road
West Barnstable, MA 02668

University transcripts from outside of the United States must be translated and evaluated by a third-party agency. We accept evaluations from:

4 Meet with an Advisor and Register

Your Academic Advisor is going to be your go-to person to help navigate the "getting started" process so the sooner you connect with them the better. The best way to get started? Reach out to Academic Advising! Email them at Here are some other "Next Steps":

Contact Us for Help!

4Cs Admissions Office
Location Nickerson Administration Building, ground floor
Hours Monday–Friday, 8:30am–4:30pm
Phone 774.330.4311
Fax 508.375.4089