Virtual Orientation to 4Cs
We are excited to use our virtual platforms to welcome you to 4Cs. As a recent result responding to the developments surrounding COVID-19, the Office for Student Engagement has decided to make new student and transfer student orientation a virtual summer orientation experience.
Orientation is designed to help entering students acquire the information that supports a successful start in college. The orientation includes an overview of the academic delivery models of either: online, remote or hybrid learning. Come find out about the various student support services, technology resources, activities, clubs and student life.
Virtual orientation also provides an opportunity to start building friendships and positive connections with faculty and staff. A variety of orientation times are available including recorded option of a previous orientation.
Students participating in an orientation program will be able to
- Meet and hear from a 4C financial aid advisor
- feel comfortable navigating the virtual 4Cs’ campus
- recognize a few staff and faculty
- find support resources online and on campus
- become virtually familiar with one or two other 4C students
Not Enrolled in Classes Yet?
You can register for a free Zoom Orientation session at 4Cs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Available dates for Fall 2020 are listed below.
|Tuesday, July 28
|Wednesday, August 5
|Wednesday, August 12
|Wednesday, August 19
|Wednesday, August 26
|Wednesday, September 2
Already Enrolled in Classes?
If you’re already enrolled in classes, register for new student orientation from CampusWeb:
- From the Term dropdown menu, select Summer 2019–2020
- From the Department dropdown menu, select Campus Life
- From the Division dropdown menu, select Non-credit
- Select Search
- Check the box of which orientation date you will attend, and then use the Add Course(s) button
If you’re a new student and not yet enrolled, you can register for new student orientation in person at the Office of the Registrar or by e-mailing email@example.com. Be sure to include your name, student ID number (if you have one), and the date for which you would like to register in your e-mail.
Virtual Orientation Dates for Fall 2020
Register for a your Zoom Orientation session at 4Cs by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org