Main Content

Registration Forms

Below is a list of forms provided by the Registrar's Office that you may need.

Note: Please be certain to save and scan any documents with signatures prior to attaching to any e-mail communications. At this time, and until further notice, please do not fax any documents. Please e-mail completed documents to

Form NameDescription
Academic Change of Schedule Forms must be printed and signed, or emailed with appropriate signatures, and received within the deadline dates of the academic calendar. College policies apply.
Application to Graduate To be completed with an Advisor review and signature if requesting to graduate with an Associate in Arts, Associate in Science, Associate in Applied Science degree or any Certificate program. The student signature is also required.
Change of Program Request To change current academic program. Advisor's review and signature are required.
Change of Student Biographical Data Complete this form for an address, legal name or other personal information change. Legal proof of a name change is required. For security and legal purposes, a legal document, such as a marriage license, divorce decree, adoption papers, certificate of name change at naturalization, or other court order indicating change of name, must be presented or attached.
Consent to Release Academic and/or Financial Record Information (FERPA)

Completion of this form authorizes release of information contained in your education records held by the Office of the Registrar and/or the Financial Aid Office and Business Office to a third party. This form must be notarized or signed in the presence of an appropriate College staff member (Office of the Registrar, Financial Aid, Admissions) after presenting official photo identification.

This consent is valid for two years. You may revoke your consent at any time by submitting a signed written statement, or by signing the Revocation of Consent to Release portion of this form.

Course Challenge Course Challenges provide students an opportunity to earn college credit for prior learning experiences by demonstrating proficiency in the content of a course where no CLEP is available. There are some exclusions and limitations. Administrative fee of $40.00 per exam and a fee of $40.00 per credit hour being challenged (effective Spring 2017).
Course Registration Form Students may e-mail, fax or USPS mail a completed Course Registration Form provided all prerequisites have been met with either the signature of an advisor or including unofficial or official academic transcripts if the prerequisite has been met at another institution. A student signature is required on the form.
In State Tuition Eligibility Required of all students to establish residency status for in or out of state tuition classification.
Preferred First Name The College recognizes that some students may prefer to use a first name other than their legal name to identify themselves. As long as the use of a preferred first name is not for an improper purpose, the College acknowledges that a preferred first name can and should be used where possible in the course of College business and education.
Reference Request (FERPA) Faculty and other College personnel, when asked to give references, also have considerations under the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). The signed, written consent of the student (including former students) to disclose information from a student’s education record must be obtained if any information other than the College’s defined “directory information” is requested or expected. In essence, if the reference to be given may disclose the student’s coursework, GPA or grades, the student must provide a signed, written consent prior to the disclosure. This serves as documentation that the student has requested a written letter of recommendation and to which designated organizations or institutions it will be sent.
Replacement Diploma Request

There is a $20 fee for a replacement diploma. Estimated 4 to 6 weeks delivery from time of order. Signatures on a replacement diploma will have signatures of the current administration.

Request for Audit

Auditing a course allows a a student to take a class without the benefit of a grade or credit for a course. A student who audits a course does so for the purposes of self-enrichment and academic exploration. The student must follow the attendance policy of the instructor. The cost of taking a class as an Audit is the same as taking for credit.

Courses that are audited are not eligible for financial aid and do not count under full or part time status for students.

Request for Re-evaluation of Transfer Credit This process is only for matriculated students in an Associate Degree or Certificate program who have been accepted and/or are currently enrolled, who are requesting the Registrar to evaluate for new, additional or changes to transfer credits for their current program after the semester has begun.
Request to Withhold Directory Information (FERPA) Placing a FERPA hold on all student and Directory Information will prevent release of information permanently until revoked within context of State and Federal law. You may revoke your consent by submitting a signed written statement to the Office of the Registrar.
Unofficial Transcript Request Form

Current students can obtain an unofficial transcript through My 4Cs. Under Academics, locate and click on "Unofficial Transcript."

Former students and alumni can obtain an unofficial transcript in person with a photo ID during regular business hours at the Office of the Registrar or by completing, then emailing the Unofficial Transcript Request form to ( to have it mailed to you.

Temporarily, and until further notice, if you include an email address on the Unofficial Transcript Request form, the College will use that address for communication and providing an unofficial record.

Unofficial transcripts are provided free of charge in person or mailed to the student only as long as there are no unmet obligations to the College. Unofficial Transcripts cannot be emailed or faxed.

Contact Registration

Office of the Registrar
Location Nickerson Administration Building, First Floor
Hours Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 8:30am–4:30pm
Wednesday: 8:30am–7:00pm
Phone 774.330.4711 and 774.330.4712
Fax 508.375.4084