Student Government at 4Cs
The Student Government Association at Cape Cod Community College serves as the elected representatives of all students in attendance at Cape Cod Community College in all issues concerning academic and student affairs. Members of the Senate participate in planning and decision-making processes, work with the faculty and administration, and when necessary act as liaisons between students and other members of the college community.
- President: Caitlin Marotta
- Vice-President: Lindzie White
- Student Trustee: Max Kennedy
Student Government Association Guiding Principles
- Membership: All currently enrolled 4Cs students (at least one credit per semester) are part of the SGA membership and have one vote in all matters brought to monthly All-SGA meetings.
- Enrolled in at least 6 credits per semester
- Maintain at least a 2.5 GPA
- No pending student disciplinary investigations or sanctions
- Officers must attend all All-SGA meetings and at least one officer meeting per month to remain eligible to serve
- Vice President
- Student Trustee
- Public Relations
All-SGA meetings held once per month on Mondays at 2:00pm for 60–90 minutes
College Meeting: At least one officer will be present at all College Meetings to provide an update to faculty/staff
- Call for agenda items will be sent the week prior with a deadline of close of business Wednesday to submit requests. Agenda will be emailed to all students by close of business Thursday prior to the Monday meeting
- Meeting minutes will be posted to My4Cs
Officer Meetings: Officers shall meet twice monthly in addition to All-SGA and College Meetings
Student Trustee elections are held in accordance with Massachusetts General Law SGA Officer elections are held in April for the next academic year (beginning in August) Officers and Student Trustees are elected for a period of one academic year
- Officer candidates must submit a nomination form with at least 15 signatures of support from currently enrolled 4Cs students
- Officer candidates must submit 2–3 areas of interest/focus that address needs of the student body (in bullet form)
- Officer candidates must meet eligibility requirements in Section II.
Contact Student Government