New Student Orientation
As a new student, you’ll get to meet other new students with similar academic interests, interact with faculty and staff, and learn how to navigate your first year of college at 4Cs!
If you’re enrolled in classes, register for new student orientation from CampusWeb (beginning November 4):
- Select the Students tab
- Select Course Search from the left navigation menu
- From the Term dropdown menu, select Spring 2019–2020
- From the Department dropdown menu, select Campus Life
- From the Division dropdown menu, select Non-credit
- Select Search
- Check the box of which orientation date you will attend, and then use the Add Course(s) button
If you’re a new student and not yet enrolled, you can register for new student orientation in person at the Office of the Registrar or by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include your name, student ID #, and the date for which you would like to register in your e-mail.
For the West Barnstable Campus
- Monday, January 13, 9–11am or 1–3pm
- Tuesday, January 14, 1–3pm or 5–7pm
- Wednesday, January 15, 11am–1pm or 3–5pm
Aviation Maintenance Technology (at Plymouth Hanger)
- Friday, January 10: 9am–1pm
Funeral Service (at Bridgewater State University)
- Thursday, January 16: 9am–1pm
New Student Helpful Info
I’ve been accepted to 4Cs. Now what?
Upon receiving your acceptance letter, your next step is to schedule your placement exams by calling 774.330.4318. These placement tests will help you and your academic advisor to create your class schedule for your first semester.
I’ve met with an academic advisor and registered for classes. What’s next?
It’s time to set up your student e-mail and CampusWeb account. You’ll use CampusWeb to register for classes in the future, to pay your bill, to set up an appointment with your academic advisor, to check your grades, and more.
See: Password Management
How do I get a student ID?
Once you’ve registered for at least one class, you can come by the Office of College Police and Public Safety between 10:00m–3:00pm, Monday–Wednesday, with a photo ID to get your 4Cs student ID. It’s worth making a visit to campus to get this done in the summer to beat the lines at the beginning of the semester. The Office of College Police and Public Safety is located in Grossman Commmons, room CG6.
|Office of Student Engagement|
|Location||Life Fitness Center, room 108|