Transfer From 4Cs
Save money and guarantee your acceptance through "MassTransfer"
When you earn your Associate Degree or Certificate at Cape Cod Community College, you're able to transfer it to any Massachusetts public college or university with huge cost savings, guaranteed admission, guaranteed credit transfer, and free tuition if you graduate from 4Cs with at least a 3.0 GPA.
Want to take just a few courses at 4Cs, transfer them, and save a ton of money? You can do that too! Your courses can transfer seamlessly if you meet individual grade requirements that are set by the 4-year you're moving to.
Benefits of MassTransfer
Through MassTransfer, you receive huge benefits and guarantees, including:
- Save $5000 to $15,000 in tuition
- Guaranteed admission (with at least a 2.5 GPA)
- Guaranteed transfer of at least 60 credits
- FREE tuition waiver/credit (with at least a 3.0 GPA)
Meet with your 4Cs Advisor to:
- Choose one of the many at 4Cs.
- Choose a Massachusetts public college or university that pairs with your program choice.
- Follow your degree and program requirements.
Check our comprehensive guide on how to complete the MassTransfer application.
The Commonwealth Commitment
Commonwealth Commitment is a transfer option, offered through MassTransfer, that allows students to explore another option to earn credits and save money.
Eligible students need to sign up for the Commonwealth Commitment before you've earned more than 15-credits, and a GPA of at least 3.0 and full-time enrollment are required (not available for all majors). The Commitment ensures:
- Freeze on tuition and mandatory fees with program enrollment
- 10% rebate at the end of each semester
- MassTransfer tuition/waiver credit
- Guaranteed admission
- Guaranteed transfer of credits
- Save money with no application fees
- No application essay
General Education Foundation
Eligible students can complete all 34 General Education credits at 4Cs to satisfy their 4-year institution's Gen Ed requirements. The transfer institution is then able to add no more than six (6) additional Gen Ed credits (2 courses), if admitted.
To be eligible, you must have a GPA of at least 2.0 to receive guaranteed transfer of credits and all of your grades must be higher than D-.